воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Johnny Thunders - I Think I Got This Covered (2016)




Compilation of live cover-versions by Johnny Thunders played during his concerts in 1987 and 1991.

Tracklist:
01 – I’m Not Your Stepping Stone (The Monkees)
02 – Hit the Road Jack (Ray Charles)
03 – I Can Tell (Bo Diddley)
04 – Little Queenie (Chuck Berry)
05 – Pipeline (The Chantays)
06 – Louie Louie (Richard Berry)
07 – Hang on Sloopy (The McCoys)
08 – Gloria (Them)
09 – Wipe Out (The Surfaris)
10 – Ain’t Supersticious (Howlin Wolf)
11 – The Wizard (T. Rex)
12 – Play With Fire (Rolling Stones)
13 – Green Onions (Booker T & The MG's)
14 – In the Midnight Hour (Wilson Pickett)
15 – As Tears Go By (Marianne Faithfull)
16 – Eve of Destruction (Barry McGuire)
17 – I’d Rather Be With the Boys (Rolling Stones)

https://depositfiles.com/files/ef2ux3isk

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий