вторник, 2 октября 2018 г.

Tv Smith - Land Of The Overdose (2018)




Punk legend TV SMITH to release new album ’Land Of The Overdose‘

Described as “one of the most important political songwriters in the U.K” TV Smith’s new studio album “Land Of The Overdose” will be released by JKP, the label of German outfit Die Toten Hosen on September 14, 2018.

TV Smith comments:

“It‘s been a long journey from 1977. I used to think that punk rock was a one-off protest movement, but sadly now in 2018 there is even more to protest about. The punk spirit lives on. In “Land Of The Overdose” I‘ve tried to sum up everything I feel about what‘s wrong with the world and what we can do about it. The only compensation for me about the awful state we find ourselves in is that it‘s inspired me to come up with some of the best songs I‘ve ever written. I hope this album sends out a positive message that if we recognise the problems in the world things can start to change for the better, and that music can be a force for the good.”

http://depositfiles.com/files/to692cn1p

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий